- Implement automotive assembly processes and tools
- Spearhead manufacturing design opportunities by aligning with teams on proposed process changes and improvements and driving improvement
- Manage manufacturing partners to oversee assembly line development (automation, fixtures, workstations, etc.)
- Continuous update of assembly line layout drawings
- Work with equipment suppliers (internal and external) to solve ergonomic and assembly issues
- Troubleshoot tooling related issues
- Develop equipment PM’s and ensure their completion
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent hands-on experience
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing process engineer or equipment engineer role
- Experience with developing automation specifications, tooling and fixture design, adhesive and dispensing technologies, and lift assists/industrial manipulators
- Experience with DELMIA and CATIA
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.