- Contribute to the definition, development, and evolution of the Safety Case of Zoox technology ahead of every development milestone, in close collaboration with cross-functional teams including other Systems Engineers, Software and Hardware Engineering, Vehicle Engineering, User Experience, Policy, Legal, Operations, etc.
- Perform system-level hazard analysis to identify potential safety issues that may affect the safety of the autonomous driving vehicles.
- Develop and improve system architecture to prevent or mitigate identified potential safety issues.
- Identify and manage safety requirements.
- Develop and support verification and validation tests.
- Ensure end-to-end traceability and produce a close-loop Safety Case.
- M.S. or higher degree in an Engineering discipline or Computer Science
- Minimal three years of relevant professional experiences in the fields of System Safety or Systems Engineering
- Have performed hazard analysis using one or more of the following methods: System Theoretic Process Analysis (STPA), qualitative or quantitative Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Hazard and Operability Analysis (HAZOP), Functional Hazard Analysis (FHA), etc.
- Collaborative team player with strong written and in-person communication skills
- System Engineering or System Safety experience with autonomous driving systems
- Hands-on experience applying relevant industry safety standards such as ISO 26262, ISO 21448, DO-178, etc.
- Certification for relevant industry safety standards
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price