- Function as an escalation point for our Client Operations team
- Maintain network availability
- Have ownership of our enterprise network deployments(rack and stack to configuration)
- Order and track carrier circuits, networking hardware; maintain vendor relationships
- Develop and track key metrics and log data for response and review
- Participate in a 24x7 on call rotation
- 3+ years’ experience in networking
- CCNA certified or equivalent level of knowledge
- Strong understand of routing and switching protocols
- Experience with high-availability service design models
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS
- Experience with Palo Alto Network and/or Fortinet Firewalls,
- Experience with Aruba and/or Meraki wireless infrastructure and other major networking hardware vendors
- Ability to analyze network packet traces/captures
- Well-versed in enterprise policies, guidelines, and standards
- Ability to create network diagrams, documentation,MOP’s and runbooks.
- Experience with Optical Transport Networks is a plus
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting and programming languages such a PERL, or Python is a plus
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.