- Managing the daily activities of the receiving inspection and production quality audit & factory gate teams – including goal setting, performance management and professional development of team members
- Defining, collecting, and reporting the key performance indicators to drive improvements build quality for the Zoox L3 & L5 fleet vehicles
- Managing quality issue tracking and driving root cause analysis and corrective actions for the production support quality team
- Leading continuous improvement efforts to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of production quality support team processes
- Partner with manufacturing and supplier quality teams to identify opportunities for performance improvement and escalate to senior management as necessary to achieve success
- Collaborate with other members of the quality team to develop key quality specifications and procedures
- Experience managing a team of quality engineers and technicians in development and production environments
- Experience with quality issues and inventory management systems (such as Jira and SAP)
- Demonstrated proficiency performing quality root cause analysis and corrective and preventive actions
- Demonstrated experience driving quality initiatives and successfully delivering desired quality outcomes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or related technical field
- At least 10 years of experience in quality engineering
- Automotive experience at the OEM or Tier I level
- Experience in start-up/product launch activities
- Manufacturing engineering or logistics experience
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
The social news and entertainment company.