- Deliver excellent front line employee support. This means connecting with our crew, dealing with first level queries, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff and being responsible for providing guidance to new and existing crew on our company policies and procedures
- Assist with administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal/state legal requirements
- In partnership with the Benefits team, provide guidance to crew on our Leave of Absence policies
- Assist the People Partners with employee engagement, retention strategies, and team building
- Coordinate the off-boarding of employees and assess the success of general crew 90-day onboarding and suggest improvements. Assist our People Experience team in leading and coordinating weekly new hire orientation
- Execute tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs, including but not limited to: assisting People Partners with performance reviews, compensation planning, and talent management
- Document process flows internally and externally
- Collect relevant HR Metrics/Data
- Work with the People Partners, Recruiters, and our Immigration team to assist with immigration matters
- Identify problems or areas of inefficiency and recommend suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- Work closely with cross-functional HR teams to ensure the timely execution of employee transactions and assist managers with Workday Manager Self Service as needed
- Update any HR/People Partner related documentation on a regular basis on our internal systems to ensure we keep materials up to date
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an HR Generalist or similar role or graduate from an HR Master’s program
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow through on issues to completion
- You have excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills to interface with multiple levels of the organization
- You are very detail oriented, proactive about recognizing issues and finding viable solutions with little direction
- Excellent critical thinking skills, you know how to identify issues for escalation
- You prioritize your work effectively and have a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- We are growing, and fast! Documentation of processes is critical to scaling. You excel at documenting processes and updating any changes made along the way while keeping stakeholders informed
- People excite you and you are looking to grow your career in HR
About us Zoox is a Menlo Park, CA-based robotics company founded by Tim Kentley-Klay and Dr. Jesse Levinson to create autonomous mobility. Operating at the intersection of design, computer science, and electro-mechanical engineering, Zoox is a multidisciplinary team working to imagine and build an advanced mobility experience that will support the future needs of urban mobility for both people and the environment.
Want to learn more about Zoox? Visit Zoox's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Product Manager, Nifty Gateway
Gemini, New York, New York; Portland, Oregon; Chicago, Illinois; ...
Identity and Access Management Architect – Single Sign On
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations