Duties to Include:
- Ownership of daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting required by the PRA, FCA, BoE and EBA.
- Ensuring that effective and efficient internal control systems are maintained for the reports preparation and submission
- A continuing understanding of the changing regulatory landscape and how that may impact on Zopa as it grows.
What you'll be like:
- You’ll ideally be a fully qualified professional (ACCA, ACA, or equivalent) with a Big 4/Mid-tier background.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a banking group and dealing with the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ideally be degree educated and have strong IT skills (MS Office)
About us Simple loans. Smart investments. We believe a loan should be there to help you, not hold you back. And an investment should be rewarding, but also ethical. We're shaping the future of finance by offering competitive rates, flexible and intuitive products and award-winning customer service. We exist to make money simple and fair for everyone – to enable people to do more with their money and take control of their finances.
Want to learn more about Zopa? Visit Zopa's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts (New York, NY)
Box, New York, NY
Manager, Licensing, Merchandising, and Partner Marketing
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Commercial & Product Counsel
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Associate Special Collections (m/f) | Mumbai
Kreditech, Mumbai Office
Director of Corporate Accounting
Smule, San Francisco, CA
Director of Internal Audit
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA or Austin, Texas