What will you be doing?
- To manage complex diaries, as well as all telephone and email inquiries
- To arrange meetings and make any preparations for them, as well as take minutes when required
- To draft and edit documents, and produce business management reports
- To arrange suitable travel, accommodation and attendance at key events
- To conduct general administrative duties
Who would be great for the role?
- Seasoned PA/EA within similar organisations
- Have excellent organisational, time management and multi tasking skills
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Strong diary management experience, working with complex diaries
- Strong communications skills
- Confident and pro-active individual who can use their own initiative, but must also be a team player
- The ability to stay calm when in high pressure situations
- Excellent IT skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Secretarial skills such as minute taking essential
About us Simple loans. Smart investments. We believe a loan should be there to help you, not hold you back. And an investment should be rewarding, but also ethical. We're shaping the future of finance by offering competitive rates, flexible and intuitive products and award-winning customer service. We exist to make money simple and fair for everyone – to enable people to do more with their money and take control of their finances.
Want to learn more about Zopa? Visit Zopa's website.
Jobs You May Like
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
General Applications (m/f)
HelloFresh, Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Sydney, Toronto, Zurich
Community Happiness Manager
Patreon, San Francisco
Special Education Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Atlas (West Seattle, WA)
HR Business Partner - Merchandising
Senior Sales Recruiter, Asia