What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with multifamily owners and managers in your territory to meet and exceed your monthly quota.
- This is a transactional sale, with flexibility to sign up several buildings up to full portfolios in stages.
- You will be meeting with leasing consultants/ property managers/ regional managers/ asset managers and marketing directors.
- The role is a blend of in person visits to properties, scheduled meetings with decision makers and calls/ emails from your own home.
- You will also be required to attend various industry networking events and be ‘visible’ in your local multifamily circle.
- Account executives are required to build actionable sales plans with their direct managers to have a consistent pipeline of opportunities.
- Travel required in assigned territory (40-50%) - use of personal car will be helpful.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum 3 years of sales experience of a B2B solution, ILS/ tech solution preferred
- Ideally, have a background in multifamily but by no means is this a requirement to succeed in the role as full training is provided
- Are experienced selling in person as well as demonstrable phone skills
- Possess strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong organizational, customer service orientation & time management skills
- Can demonstrate a continuing commitment to personal development
- Are proficient in MS Office, Salesforce, Slack
What We Offer
- Great medical, dental, vision insurance options with 90-100% employee premium coverage
- 401k plan + 3% company match
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Health & wellness reimbursements
- Catered meals and stocked kitchen with coffee, snacks and beverages
- Team adventures and outings
- Weekly insight into all major company metrics
- Up to 12-weeks of paid parental leave
Zumper makes renting easier for millions of tenants and landlords. As the first end-to-end apartment rental platform and largest startup in the industry with 26 million users in 2016 alone, Zumper serves renters, landlords, and brokers with industry-leading tools like real-time alerts, instant online applications, and tenant screening. We believe renters should be able to see the best apartments in a single place, know the price upfront, and lease the second they’re ready. Based in San Francisco, Zumper has raised $39.2 million in venture capital funding from investors including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Goodwater Capital, Breyer Capital, Foxhaven Asset Management, Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, NEA, CrunchFund, xfund, Dawn Capital, Marcus & Millichap, Scott Cook, and the DeWilde Family Trust. At the beginning of 2016, Zumper also acquired the apartment search startup PadMapper.
Want to learn more about Zumper? Visit Zumper's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.