What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with multifamily owners and managers in your territory to meet and exceed your monthly quota.
- This is a transactional sale, with flexibility to sign up several buildings up to full portfolios in stages.
- You will be meeting with leasing consultants/ property managers/ regional managers/ asset managers and marketing directors.
- The role is a blend of in person visits to properties, scheduled meetings with decision makers and calls/ emails from your own home.
- You will also be required to attend various industry networking events and be ‘visible’ in your local multifamily circle.
- A background in multifamily is a plus but by no means a requirement to succeed in this role as full training is provided.
- Account executives are required to build actionable sales plans with their direct managers to have a consistent pipeline of opportunities.
- Travel required in assigned territory (40-50%) - use of personal car will be helpful.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience of a B2B solution, ILS/ tech solution preferred.
- Past experience selling in person as well as demonstrable phone skills.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, customer service orientation & time management skills.
- Demonstrates a continuing commitment to personal development.
- Basic technological proficiency (MS Office, Salesforce, Slack etc.).
What's In It For You
- Jump aboard a rocket ship: we recently raised $90m in Series C funding and are experiencing hyper-growth with millions of more users logging into our apps and desktop sites every month!
- Great medical, dental, vision insurance options with 90-100% employee premium coverage
- 401k plan + 3% company match
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- $65/month gym reimbursement
- Weekly insight into all major company metrics
- Up to 12-weeks of paid parental leave
What We Value
- Engagement: Working hard, while displaying passion, perseverance and resilience
- Ongoing Improvement: Curiosity, problem solving, and moving quickly while producing quality results
- Collaboration: Works well with others, shares knowledge and contributes positively to culture and work environment
Zumper makes renting easier for millions of tenants and landlords. As the first end-to-end apartment rental platform and largest startup in the industry with 26 million users in 2016 alone, Zumper serves renters, landlords, and brokers with industry-leading tools like real-time alerts, instant online applications, and tenant screening. We believe renters should be able to see the best apartments in a single place, know the price upfront, and lease the second they’re ready. Based in San Francisco, Zumper has raised $39.2 million in venture capital funding from investors including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Goodwater Capital, Breyer Capital, Foxhaven Asset Management, Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, NEA, CrunchFund, xfund, Dawn Capital, Marcus & Millichap, Scott Cook, and the DeWilde Family Trust. At the beginning of 2016, Zumper also acquired the apartment search startup PadMapper.
Want to learn more about Zumper? Visit Zumper's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Consultant - Mexico
Medallia, Mexico City, Mexico
Sales Operations Analyst
Hudl, New York
Full Time Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - World Trade Center
Casper, New York, NY
Customer Success Manager
DataCamp, New York City
Data Operations & Integrations Manager
Apartment List, San Francisco, California