- Being an Agent of Change and do not settle with status quo.
- Coaching and mentoring team members to accelerate architecture and team transformation.
- Finding and attracting talents with unique traitsWorking collaboratively with customer-facing organizations and closely with customers for product feedback and creative problem-solving.
- Fostering a strong culture of customer empathy, encouraging the team to focus on solving customer problems.
- Continuously refining the team's ability to set clear priorities.
- Maintaining high standards with respect to technical design, code quality, testing and documentation.
- Driving continuous improvement for better tools and processes to improve overall team efficiency
- Proven track records of managing large-scale changes and instilling new engineering practices.
- 10+ years Software Engineering work experience in Commercial software application development and 5+ years second line people management experience.
- Proven track records in owning and delivering commercial software products end-to-end.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent communication skills, Innovative thinking and can-do spirit.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit https://www.zuora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Web Engineer, Core Experience
Pinterest, San Francisco
Cloud Systems Engineer (m/f)
Engineering Manager - Content Hub On-Boarding
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Front End Engineer - Respondent Experience
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Weedmaps, Denver, Colorado, United States