Zuora, powering the Subscription Economy®, provides the only SaaS platform that automates all subscription order-to-cash operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 900 companies around the world in a wide range of industries, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Toshiba, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo. To learn more about the Zuora platform, please visit www.zuora.com.
The Techno-Functional Analyst will report to the Head of Professional Services - India and work closely with the Professional Service team and clients to ensure technical accounting requirements are accurately configured/customized for RevPro implementation projects. To be successful in this role, you must have strong working knowledge of Revenue Recognition principles and the ability to translate customer accounting requirements into system requirements. You must also have strong technical skills with programming in PL/SQL. We are looking for someone who has excellent problem solving skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support our continued success and growth
- Conduct requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients.
- Perform FIT GAP analysis on the Business requirements with Zuora RevPro functionality.
- Translate requirements into functional design documents, review and critique both functional and technical designs.
- Configure Zuora RevPro to meet Business requirements.
- Design / develop unit test cases, expected results as per business requirements and processes.
- Prepare mock data to mimic Clients business scenarios and perform unit testing.
- Design custom solutions / workarounds for identified GAPs.
- Lead Conference room pilot session with Client’s business and IT team.
- Assist Client during User acceptance testing and resolve issues.
- Design, develop and deliver Revenue desktop procedures to assist client in RevPro performing and utilizing Zuora RevPro functionality.
- Assist in architectural and integration design to integrate client ERP system with Zuora RevPro.
- Address scope creep through change order management in a proactive manner.
- Facilitate large group meetings with diverse sets of project stakeholders.
- Develop training materials and conduct end-user training.
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering, or a closely related field.
5 years of progressive experience in the same or similar occupation.
- Minimum 5 years of customer-facing solution delivery and/or business consulting experience.
- Experience with solution implementation in the areas of order-to-cash, finance, and accounting.
- Experience in Revenue will be an added advantage.
- Experience in ASC 605 & 606 is a plus.
- Experience delivering multiple moderate to complex technical solutions at the enterprise level and an understanding of the foundational cycles of solution implementation.
- Experience reviewing and critiquing both functional and technical designs.
- Experience conducting requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients and developing training materials and end-user training.
- Experience in integrating financial data across enterprise level applications is an added advantage.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.