Enterprise Account Executive DACH
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
Title: Enterprise Account Executive DACH
Customers have changed. In the new Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo) customers are happier subscribing to the outcomes they want, when they want them, rather than purchasing a product with the burden of ownership. We believe that one day, every company will be part of the Subscription Economy.
Zuora creates cloud-based software on a subscription basis that enables any company in any industry to successfully launch, manage, and transform into a subscription business. Our growth story is far from over and our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a relationship focused, outcome-oriented Enterprise Customer Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on a $40 billion market opportunity.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll focus on our software, hardware, media, telecom and IOT customers, helping them to sustain rapid growth, capture more subscribers and transform their entire business. You’ll work closely with our existing customers as a trusted advisor, further pioneering business transformation and expanding Zuora’s footprint. You will be the CEO aka “ZEO” of your accounts and career – owning, driving the strategy and leading the sales cycle with a cross-functional team including our award-winning customer service team.Join us and be challenged and supported as a salesperson to grow as you’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest and most visionary people both in and outside of Zuora.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete Zuora’s in depth onboarding and sales training to become an expert in Zuora’s messaging, products and services and unique sales approach
- Develop your own territory, account and opportunity plans to manage the complete and complex sales cycles to drive maximum value and adoption of Zuora’s complete product portfolio
- Identify and secure new business opportunities within your assigned book of business
- Exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota; identify opportunities and create a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business
- Work cross functionally with our marketing, product and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance through adherence of our sales process
- Advocate your customers’ implementations and maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 10+ years of solution sales experience managing complex SaaS sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Technologically adept and business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written and oral, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work individually and on a collaborative team in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Strong computer skills including the G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor's degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,000 passionate and innovative ZEOs. ZEO Culture isn’t an empty branding effort. We take it very seriously and we have a daring desire to do things differently. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optimizely, San Francisco CA, US
Business Development Representative, German Speaker
Alliances Sales Engineer - Benelux, Germany, France
Account Executive, Mid-Market Sales
Yext, London, UK
Sales Enablement Intern
Rapid7, Boston, MA
Sales Enablement Specialist