Sr./Manager Global Marketing Campaigns
Zuora, San Francisco
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
The vision we started off with stays true to this day: We believe that one day, every company will be part of the Subscription Economy.
Our mission at Zuora is to enable all our customers to be successful in the Subscription Economy. It drives everything we do – our technology, our community, our knowledge, and our people. We’ve been doing this every day for the past decade and will continue to remain steadfastly focused on our customers.
In the beginning, we sold to other SaaS companies like ourselves. Today, Zuora is powering subscription businesses in practically every industry—software, hardware, media, transportation, construction, healthcare, education, retail, IoT, and many others. We work with movie theaters in France, eyewear retailers in Sweden, maritime information services in the United Kingdom, and tractor companies in the United States. Our clients operate planes, trains, and automobiles. And we continue to welcome new entrants to the Subscription Economy every day
Why Marketing at Zuora?
Our growth story is far from over and our Marketing team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are a collection of strategic, entrepreneurial marketeers driving transformational change in the subscription economy. Our teams thrive on tackling technical projects and simplifying systems for scale, agility and measurable impact. We are a design-driven organization that loves to dream up creative ideas outside the box of traditional B2B marketing.
About the Role
We are looking for a marketing automation pro who is passionate about building a world-class engagement engine that delivers the right messages to the right audience, at the right time. Ideally, you are a detail-oriented, process-focused technologist and strategist whose background includes a wide range of marketing expertise and achievements:
- You’re a master of HTML, Marketo and Salesforce. Marketo Certification and knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus
- You have a deep understanding of database marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms
- You enjoy tackling technical projects and simplifying systems for scale and agility
- You have excellent analytical and reporting skills and are always coming to the table with ideas for optimization
- You're organized and detail-oriented with a commitment to process, and can multitask across teams, projects and priorities
Your ability to collaborate and partner with Marketing, Sales and Product will be key as you:
- Own campaign ops, customer lifecycle, and communications via Marketo
- Manage and grow our demand center team and process to scale campaign creation and execution worldwide
- Create and execute on a roadmap of database health and integration improvements
- Own and optimize our communication matrix, nurture programs and audience segmentation with thoughtful content at every stage in the funnel
- Work with Marketing Ops and Sales Ops to score leads, create sales alerts, and further optimize our conversion funnel
- Partner closely with campaigns and events teams to drive thoughtful and engaging content, cadence of programs, and registration goals
- Manage the Marketing database and keep Zuora a leader in compliance with GDPR and data privacy best practices
- Drive best in class testing and reporting to optimize performance
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
Jobs You May Like
Community Manager Nordics (m/f/x)
The Democratic Party
The Democratic Party, Remote
Getaround, Los Angeles, CA
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA
Specialist, Paid Search
Email Aptitude, San Francisco, CA