Zuora is seeking a Technical Writer to document our leading, cloud-based software solution so that our customers can succeed in the Subscription Economy®.
We’re looking for an excellent writer to join our globally-centralized (and expanding!) Technical Documentation team in Beijing. You’re a great fit for this role if you love figuring out how things work, have a passion for technology, and are able to turn complex ideas into simple instructions and conceptual content.
This is a wide-ranging role, with fantastic opportunities to shape the way that documentation is produced and delivered to customers. Our Technical Documentation team in Beijing owns the entire lifecycle of customer-facing documentation for all of Zuora’s products. As part of the team, you’ll be key to helping us provide the best possible experience for our customers.
The normal interview process for this role involves an on-site session at our Beijing office. However, during the public health restrictions in place within China, we’ll arrange a video conferencing session instead to protect your health.
- Research, write, and maintain high-quality online documentation.
- Become an expert on Zuora’s products from both a technical and business standpoint.
- Work independently and manage your own projects while fostering team relationships.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with product managers, program managers, developers, QA engineers, and other technical writers.
- Credentials to legally work in China. The role is located in Beijing.
- 3+ years of technical writing experience. We will also consider related experience.
- Good knowledge of technical writing best practices.
- Excellent spoken and written English. All of our documentation is written in English.
- Strong interest in technology and a desire to learn. You will learn something new every day!
- Good project management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical background, such as having a degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- Business knowledge, such as knowledge of billing, payments, finance, or accounting.
- Experience with the Agile software development process.
- Experience using web authoring tools and content management systems.
- Experience using and documenting REST APIs.
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn’t an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
See jobs at CipherHealth