Senior Client Manager
Zuora, Munich, Germany
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
Senior CLIENT MANAGEMENT DACH
Location : Munich
Client Manager is a senior individual contributor and a member of the global professional services team. The Client Manager mission is to oversight a portfolio of Zuora’s strategic customers throughout their lifecycle from presale stage to post going-live and beyond to ensure Zuora meets the customer’s business objectives and implementing successfully Zuora solutions. A Client Manager will be responsible to ensure high customer satisfaction (measured today by NPS) and to grow the business with the customer by the adoption of Zuora’s solutions. Client Managers are business focused and own the Global Services relationships with the client as well as the P&L of their customers’ portfolio.
Client Managers are expected to have deep understanding of the customer’s business and its business objectives delivered by using Zuora’s solutions and to build and nurture the relationships with the customers’ key stakeholders and partners. In case a system integrator is involved, the Client Manager assure close alignment between the System Integrator and Zuora on service relevant topics.
Support pre-sales activities for assigned opportunities on behalf of Global Services Management to position, present and sell Zuora’s products and services. Client managers will work in collaboration with the delivery managers, solution architects and the COE professionals assigned to the opportunity. Pre-sale activities and deliverables will include: participating in customer’s meetings and workshops, qualification of services opportunities, implementation scoping, timeline and level of effort estimations, and writing the statements of work. If applicable the Client Manager manage the coordination between the system integrator, customer and Zuora the pre-sales activities for service relevant topics. The Client Manager will make sure that Zuora’s proposal is reviewed and approved by the practice director. The Client Manager is responsible to ensure the Service Bookings Forecast is aligned with the Sales Forecast.
Client Managers are accountable for managing the relationships with clients during the delivery phases and the delivery managers lead the specific engagement under the client manager’s supervision. Both will ensure the implementation meets the customer’s objectives, expectations and the customer’s business needs as defined in the pre-sale phase and documented in the statement of work. The Client Manager is accountable that staffing plans are defined and maintained by the GS Delivery Managers for the assigned accounts in Zuora planning tools. In case a System Integrator is involved the Client Manager is establishing the governance and ensure good alignment between customer, Zuora and system integrator during project execution. Client Managers are responsible for the services revenue and booking Forecast for the assigned accounts for the DACH region .
Key skills and Experience:
- At least 10 years of leading delivery and customer relations experience. Programme management experience (SCRUM, PMI, Prince2, MSP certification is a plus).
- In-depth knowledge and experience in implementing Enterprise software applications such as ERP or CRM.
- Strong account management, client service and/or management consulting experience.
- Capabilities to be successful in pre-sales activities and building account expansion plans.
- Manage several engagements concurrently, potentially between 3 – 5 engagements.
- Strong problem-solving skills, customer focus and results orientation.
- Proven experience in mapping customer business initiatives and customer requirements to business applications solutions.
- Able to effectively manage scope change within a project or program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with C-level and executives.
- Business-savvy, with experience of building, maintaining and nurturing stakeholder relationships with customers, partners and Zuora internal stakeholders.
- Ability to be successful in pre-sales activities and building account expansion plans.
- Attention to detail, planning, problem-solving and prioritisation skills.
- Flexible, and able to operate effectively in an ambiguity.
- Proficient in presenting technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- Has experience in managing sub-contractors and service partners.
- Business savvy with experience in sales.
- ERP, CRM, accounting systems, provisioning systems
- Billing and payment platforms
- Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of Web Services, XML, SOAP, REST
- Experience working with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams and customer base with travel up to 60% of the time (including possible international travel).
- Pride and passion in your work.
- A thirst for knowledge.
- Attention to details.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Action orientated and strong in execution
- Fluent in English & German
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Analyst
HouseCanary, San Francisco