For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora’s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
You'll be a key member of the Professional Services team responsible for the design and architecture of Zuora solutions. The position requires strong consulting skills with the ability to effectively command a room. The Solution Architect plays a lead role during the implementation identifying and documenting client business requirements, mapping and configuring the Zuora solution to meet the requirements, and providing guidance to the client to achieve a successful implementation. Ideally you’ll have experience identifying potential issues and risks early in an implementation to develop mitigation strategies and contingency plans. You will have an innate ability to simplify complex technology concepts and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts to deploy successful solutions.
Draw upon experience working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex
solutions and successfully drive the engagement team towards an optimal solution.
- Conduct requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients.
Ensure that projects remain on-time and on-budget, while delivering within the scope defined in the
Statement of Work.
- Address scope creep through change order management in a proactive manner.
- Facilitate large group meetings with diverse sets of project stakeholders.
- Translate requirements into functional design documents and review and critique both functional and technical designs.
- Lead teams of consultants and developers.
- Develop training materials and conduct end-user training.
- Develop estimates for work.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology,
Engineering, or a closely related field.
- 8 plus years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in the same or similar occupation.
- 8 plus years of customer-facing solution delivery and/or business consulting experience.
- Experience with solution implementation in the areas of order-to-cash, billing, finance, accounting, or manufacturing.( Nice to have)
- Experience delivering multiple moderate to complex technical solutions at the enterprise level and an understanding of the foundational cycles of solution implementation.
- Experience reviewing and critiquing both functional and technical designs.
- Experience conducting requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients and developing training materials and end-user training.
- Professional English skills
- Salesforce administration certification is a plus experience
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile XR
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA; Toronto, ON; Culver City, CA; Zurich, Switzerland; Plantation, FL (HQ); Austin, TX; Seattle, WA