Senior Global Campaigns Manager
Zuora, San Francisco, California, United States
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
Team & Role
Our growth story is only just beginning and we’re seeking a Senior Manager of Global Campaigns to scale a best-in-class marketing function to support Zuora’s growth ambitions: to be the company to whom the world’s best companies turn to for driving the technology and business transformations necessary to win in the Subscription Economy.
In this role, you will architect and lead a global campaigns engine targeted at Zuora’s key vertical segments to create growing awareness and engagement that translates into predictable pipeline.
What you’ll do & achieve:
- Adopt a “vertical CMO” mindset to drive an end to end, account-based campaign strategy for targeted vertical segments across Zuora’s global regions, with a north star of pipeline generated within the segment
- Partner with marketing and company leadership to establish campaign priorities, goals and targets established with strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets
- Define and lead a fully integrated, account based campaign strategy aligned to Zuora’s complex, enterprise-focused go-to-market motion and the way people buy in 2020
- Own the strategy and production of an omni-channel campaign strategy, campaign bill of materials, and global rollout across Zuora’s focus regions
- Create and own a campaign performance framework to forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of campaign activities on pipeline, revenue, and the demand funnel
- Lead a cross-functional team across Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, Sales, Demand Gen, and Content to align around the campaign strategy and drive execution, activation, enablement, and feedback loop
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5-8 years of relevant marketing experience, primarily in B2B tech
- Demonstrated success owning the strategy, framework, development and execution for global, multichannel demand generation campaigns
- Big picture thinking, and meticulous attention to detail – ability to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing strategy and execution plans with clearly defined metrics and KPIs.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
The best bed for better sleep