OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
*Please only apply if you can speak fluent english & french*
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customisation, not generalisation. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
The Renewals Manager is responsible for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts in an assigned territory. The ideal Renewals Manager is an experienced professional with a full understanding of the SaaS contracting space. They are responsible for minimising financial attrition, locking in favourable terms with our clients, identifying growth and providing insights to the business that improve future outcomes.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be driven, curious, intelligent and deeply passionate about renewals. You will remove barriers to customer retention and collaborate with the broader sales and customer success team to deliver a high value customer experience at time of renewal. This is a demanding role that requires strong priority management and interpersonal skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO & ACHIEVE
- Be a member of the global renewals team, contributing to the success of both the team and Zuora as a whole
- Leverage customer data, analytics, insights, and behaviour to assess the health of each renewal well in advance
- Take ownership of renewal opportunities, forecasting, negotiation and engaging internal resources to close renewals prior to contract expiration
- Accurately maintain/update a rolling forecast of your territory and communicate any renewal risk to internal resources in order to develop solutions
- Identify up-sell or cross-sell opportunities within each account and hand off to the account team
- Performs outbound renewal activities such as discovering and educating new stakeholders and renewals qualifications for existing customers
- Maintains accurate Renewal Health Detail through scheduled calls, follow-up emails and updates in Salesforce, Clari, and Gainsight
- Recognise and escalate difficult technical or business issues within Sales, Customer Support, and any other parts of organisation, to work a solution which results in prompt sales closure and optimal customer satisfaction
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Please only apply if you can speak fluent english & french
- Multi year experience in renewals, account management, inside sales, or renewals operations
- Strong negotiation skills with experience driving contracts to completion on time
- Experience in quota carrying sales role with proven achievement
- An expert with contract negotiation and account management across a range of renewals sizes; from high velocity, low touch renewals to low velocity, high touch
- A proven track-record of meeting or exceeding renewal or quota attainment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- A passion for building relationships and solution outcomes with customers
- Have strong project management, organisational skills and process management
- Own and drive the renewals process for customers in collaboration with the sales team to preserve ensure we hit company objectives
- Actively engage with key sales leaders and decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time renewals and retention goals
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 12+ month forecast of renewals globally
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.