Customer Support Specialist
Zuora, London UK or Paris France
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary contact for the Zuora customer base. Triage, evaluate, and provide answers to customer questions and issues in a timely manner
- Deliver high customer satisfaction - our all-time customer satisfaction rating is 95%.
- Work with various cross functional teams to understand the root cause of issues reported and suggest alternate options and workarounds where appropriate.
- Research and develop solutions for customers leveraging Zuora’s Community 2.0
- Establish strong working relationships with Engineering, Global Services, Sales, Technical Operations, Product Management and other internal resources as appropriate.
- The Zuora Global Support team is staffed 24/7.
- Support professionals are required to cover early and late shifts, weekends, and holiday time period.
- The ideal candidate is obsessed about customer success with a strong application/integration background as well as previous experience managing customer’s escalations. This role would suit an individual who welcomes a challenging start-up environment, enjoys providing world class support and is technically motivated. Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written are a must. We are looking for strong, passionate, and self-motivated technical individuals that have the desire and capability to think on their feet and work on complex problems.
- BA/BS/MS (or equivalent) computer Science or Business information qualification or experience is preferred. Understanding or experience with Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) based products desirable.
Technical and Business Skills
- Must have previous experience developing or supporting SOAP-based APIs, web-based development, XML, Java, SQL or similar programming languages.
- Previous Salesforce, ERP, General Ledger, Payment Services, CRM or other e-business suites highly preferred.
- Technical understanding of web technologies, networking, development and production support methodologies required.
- Understanding relational database management system (RDBMS) concepts and basic financial accounting concepts and terms.
- Experience implementing or supporting Salesforce Quote to Cash integration desired.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit https://www.zuora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support Representative, Japanese (Tokyo)
Customer Success Manager
Evernote, Tokyo, Japan
Senior Professional Services Consultant
LogRhythm, Boulder, CO
Sales Specialist (Part-Time) - Las Vegas
rag & bone, Las Vegas, NV
Luxury Retreats - Spanish VIP Guest Experience Specialist
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Advisor - Sales, Union Square
Warby Parker, San Francisco, CA