Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing Consultant (Contract)
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
- Work with Global Talent Team to develop an employer brand that differentiates Zuora in the market place.
- Evaluate key competitors employer brand and make recommendations on Zuora’s employer branding approach.
- Help to develop social media recruiting strategy and best practices.
- Develop a global recruitment marketing strategy to attract, engage, nurture, and convert a global talent pipeline.
- 5-8 years of marketing experience with social media platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor.
- Demonstrated track record in creating strong employer brands across the entire social message platform.
- 5-8 years experience in content management.
- Excellent understanding of social media analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to write a compelling story/print/video/blogs.
- Experience working at a creative agency (highly desirable)
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Marketing Video Producer
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Conceptor | Experiential
The Marketing Arm, Dallas
Head of Nonprofit Communities and Events
Classy, San Diego HQ
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Product and Lifestyle Communications Manager
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Product Marketing Manager
Womply, Womply - San Francisco, CA