Enterprise Account Executive DACH
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
Enterprise Account Executive, DACH
As a Zuora Enterprise Account Executive you will be focused on Enterprise business accounts within your assigned territory. You will have a proven track record of exceeding quota in technology sales and be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to C level execs.
- Execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your account territory
- Sell business application solutions to prospective and new enterprise customers.
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business deals.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings.
- Evangelise the Zuora vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of Zuora’s full suite of applications.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota assignments and forecast sales activity accurately.
- Develop add-on business with existing accounts.
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as require.
- Deliver outstanding results through cross team collaboration.
- 10+ years of experience in solution software sales, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or any other software solutions.
- Demonstrable track record of consistent over-achievement of quota’s and revenue goals.
- Leverage inbound lead flow and create new opportunities from personal prospecting efforts, utilizing contact, existing accounts and being creative with sales tools provided.
- Evidence of leveraging partners and alliances to grow the pipeline and to secure the engagement process with customers.
- Have worked and performed successfully in an early stage software vendor in addition to larger Enterprise Software vendors.
- Strong international experience whether through professional or personal history Experience in managing complex sales-cycles using clear and repeatable sales methodologies (eg MEDDIC) and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills in order to manage complex organisations
- A proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level execs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Track record of leveraging relationships in accounts to drive sales.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce.com a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree.
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.