Regional Sales Director, Enterprise - West
Zuora, San Francisco, CA
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
West Enterprise Regional Sales Director
Zuora is looking for a high performance Regional Sales Director, Enterprise Accounts for the West region. The Regional Sales Director role is responsible for developing and managing a territory to generate revenue and achieve individual, team and organizational quotas across regional territories.
Your primarily focus will be expanding the Zuora customer base within an established geographic territory by obtaining new customers. This role will be focused on selling our solutions to Strategic and Enterprise Accounts, $250M and above in revenue.
· Drive revenue and growth across the region.
· Hire, support and guide direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings
· Development of your team which will include recruiting, hiring and training new account executives. Prepare regular sales pipeline and forecast reports for business stakeholders
· Conduct weekly forecast meetings.
· Regularly monitor the sales activity of the team and tracks the results
· Coach direct reports to drive closure and drive toward consistent, higher levels of world class selling
· Qualifying, prioritizing & assigning Strategic and Enterprise accounts and territories
· Sales and deal coverage, including oversight of establishing ensemble
· Establish goals for individual Strategic and Enterprise Account Executives
· Ability to recruit, support and sell with key business partners in the region
Key Strategic Measures:
· Sales goal achievement
· Market share/sales revenue, profitability
· Effectiveness of mentor/training programs
· Budget achievement
· Effectiveness of sales account coverage
· Meeting employee development goals
· Accuracy of sales pipeline and forecast reporting
· Internal and external client satisfaction
· Product penetration within client accounts
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· 5+ years of experience managing enterprise software sales teams
· 5+ years direct enterprise software selling experience; a top producer
· Significant expertise in customer facing software sales positions as both individual contributor and sales leader
· Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives
· Cloud/SaaS sales is a plus
· Experienced in using structured sales methodologies (MEDDIC and Challenger) for selling to large accounts
· Professional maturity to lead the way and manage sales cycles.