Sales Recruiting Sourcer, East
Zuora, Boston, MA
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
About the Job
As a Sales Talent Sourcing and Research Specialist you will be responsible for developing talent pools of high potential engineering and technical candidates. The person in the role will establish and maintain relationships with industry professionals to create a pipeline of qualified resources to support current and future organizational needs. This will be accomplished through multiple channels including mining databases and online resources, networking, social media/online talent community development, and cold calling passive candidates. This is a contract role.
About the Team
The Talent Sourcing and Research Team is a vital component of the recruitment process at Zuora. Working in conjunction with the Talent Delivery team that handles manager-facing recruitment activities, our Talent Sourcing and Research Specialists are on the front lines of recruiting, finding the talented people we require to work at Zuora. In addition to handling the day-to-day sourcing activities, we also do exhaustive research on industry trends, competitors, and new ways of finding talented people.
* Source, identify, and develop candidates through multiple channels including mining online resources such as internal/external job boards and associations, social/professional networking sites etc.
* Cold call, manage email campaigns, network and perform other searches for qualified candidates.
* Evaluate profiles of potential candidates and do preliminary phone screen assessments.
* Build and maintain proactive relationships with potential candidates to create a pipeline of talent.
* Proactively conduct research and investigate innovative ways to identify new candidates.
* Education: Bachelor’s degree.
* Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a technical staffing agency, corporate recruiting, or corporate human resources.
* Minimum of 1-2 years of experience with search engines, job boards, applicant tracking systems or database management systems.
* Knowledge of research and recruitment best practices.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Skilled in handling multiple priorities with quick turnaround.
* Creative thinker with problem solving skills and passion for learning.
* Strong attention to detail and be highly organized.
* Energetic and team-focused personality with a strong sense of urgency.
* Experience cold calling, data mining, conducting internal/external job board searches, researching and networking with industry-specific associations, and other related tasks.