Senior Global Campaign Manager, Growth Marketing
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
Job Description: Senior Campaign Manager
The Senior Campaign Manager position will be responsible for the overall strategy, development, execution and optimization of global integrated marketing campaigns. In this key role within the global campaigns group, you will be responsible for determining and developing the campaign, including strategy, messaging and marketing mix, along with all the components of the campaign and supporting programs that will generate pipeline to land, nurture, close new business and expand opportunities within existing accounts.
We are looking for an experienced, talented, results-driven, flexible, and creative marketing professional, who possesses diverse knowledge and experience across marketing mix, content strategy, communications, virtual team leadership, sales interlock, testing/iterating methodology and program management skills, with product and solutions level messaging expertise.
· Develop the annual campaign plan for specific Sales franchise, define the strategy, build the messages and outline the programs required to obtain the goals you determine need to be met to drive the business forward.
· Spearhead motion for Marketing inbound driven pipeline - across all Marketing tactics - website, paid digital, search, organic and more.
· Align metrics and results tied to agreed pipeline creation goals between sales and marketing.
· Mentor junior campaign managers and ensure strategy, plan and execution continuity across all in-market Campaigns.
· Work directly with sales and ZBR leadership, product marketing, and regional marketing to ensure the campaign plan directly supports marketing and sales goals, and the needs of these internal customers.
· Collaborate with product marketing and sales to write marketing messages that help support the product line messaging to the audience segments your campaign targets. Iterate and refine those messages for specific industry audiences, for and with our alliance partners and to our existing customers.
· Collaborate with Sales leadership to develop methodology for applied analytics to predict next best message to be developed in your campaign. Help determine campaign sphere of influence, goals, objectives and KPI’s based on the audience segmentation.
· Outline the program including all elements of the digital channels and mix, content plan, global campaign calendar and required budget and resources required to launch the campaign.
· Collaborate worldwide in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe to help execute campaigns within the time required to support the regional marketing teams.
· Consistently communicate and collaborate with the regional marketing teams and sales to obtain feedback on programs and determine next best plan based on that feedback.
· Align with the corporate communications and social marketing teams to time campaigns appropriately for a stronger go to market launch.
· Plan, develop, and deploy global awareness and demand generation programs for all stages of the marketing cycle – thought leadership, education, preference, and purchase.
· Work with the creative services team to develop campaign concepts, messaging, and campaign deliverables for the campaign and supporting programs.
· Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables and schedules. Work with regional marketing teams to co-develop region and country-specific campaign execution plans, and track against those plans.
· Operate within our marketing tools (Marketo, Salesforce, etc.).
· Use existing knowledge of SaaS and Subscription billing to develop, manage and maintain a comprehensive content plan and library for the campaign and supporting programs, working with content writers to syndicate core content for educational and sales collateral.
· Continually track and report on campaign and program metrics, conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs, and optimize campaign efforts accordingly.
· 10+ years of marketing communications and/or campaign/program management experience.
· Experience building global integrated marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company, and strong understanding of the considerations for regional, industry, and audience variances within the campaign plan.
· Able to conceptualize and develop global demand generation programs to be executed by regional field marketing teams, and to and through channel partners.
· Experience writing and/or developing product and industry marketing programs and/or co-marketing programs with technology alliance partners is a plus.
· Candidate must have outstanding communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
· Candidate must have a successful track record of executing programs with team members that are responsible for tasks, but not direct reports or are in different functional teams.
· High energy self-starter with a can do attitude, and ability to learn quickly and work in a hyper-growth environment, while setting strategy and getting down in the weeds to get the job done and the ability to work across organisational groups and build credibility and long term relationships
· Individual must be highly detail oriented, motivated and dedicated to ensure seamless support and service.
· Ability to write promotional content – eDMs/DMs, landing pages, ads, social media posts, etc.), and provide strategic direction and guidance on the development of content to support the campaign (i.e. white papers, reports, presentations, videos, etc).
· Experience and skills managing internal and external resources to complete projects against set deadlines and budget.
· Knowledgeable in technology markets, and experience in SaaS and subscription billing a huge plus.
· Extensive prior experience with managing budget and with technologies including; Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions such as Eloqua, Marketo, or Adobe.
· College degree.
· Some domestic and international travel required.