Senior HR Systems Business Analyst
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
Here is what you get to do
- Drive automation of processes and manage the integrations to Zuora's various ZEO Success (HR), Finance, and IT business systems through our SFDC HRIS environment (FinancialForce HCM). This includes technical design, configuration, maintenance, and integration with other systems.
- Proven SFDC administrative and integration skills, including experience with Force.com integrations to various systems, platforms, and data migration, executing data imports, running exports, merging records, and running reports.
- Past experience creating and maintaining workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements.
- Must possess strong mastery of data quality management process skills, as this role will be responsible for managing the source of truth for all of our global employee data.
- This person will collaborate with functional and technical stakeholders in order to establish and optimize business processes on time and within budget.
- Must be able to think strategically and long-term to work with downstream system owners in IT and Finance to deliver scalable solutions.
- Possess a strong understanding of employee life cycle and HR to successfully understand and design architecture for people data and system architecture.
Desired competencies & experience
- Business bachelors or equivalent education/experience required; graduate degree a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Strong understanding of SFDC configuration, integrations, and reporting, including sys-admin experience.
- Intellectual curiosity combined with macro and micro analytical skills to define and solve problems; data-oriented without getting “analysis paralysis.”
- Able to apply multi-dimensional creativity/innovation to solving problems.
- Produces high quality, accurate work.
- Team oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Likes and is very good at taking initiative and smart risks, but at the same time is a collaborator.
- Must excel at Excel; PowerPoint proficiency also helpful.
It would be awesome if you had
- Apex and Visualforce coding expertise
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit https://www.zuora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Data Analyst
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Senior Data Engineer - Content Delivery Analytics
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Market Intelligence Analyst, Content Legal Talent Team
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Program Manager - Research and Innovation
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Customer Support Data Scientist
Venmo, New York