Senior Regional Marketing Manager - North America West
Zuora, San Francisco, CA
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
Senior Regional Marketing Manager - North America West (Based in San Francisco)
Are you the kind of marketer that has expertise in planning, executing, and optimizing regional programs like field events, user conferences, email marketing & nurture campaigns, customer success materials, webinars, and other outbound strategies? Do you have a strong track record collaborating and co-marketing with strategic partners and influencers in your space? Are you laser-focused on driving a successful ABM strategy in support of your sales teams’ strategic accounts? If yes, then this is the role for you.
As the Senior Regional Marketing Manager for North America West, you will be closely aligned with local sales leadership who are responsible for upwards of 25 sales reps and will share the bookings and pipeline targets for that region. You will need to work closely with your local business development team, as well as corporate marketing, to create the right “marketing mix” for the western sales territory. This position requires someone who is able to keep a close eye on all stages of the pipeline and closely collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to increase awareness, drive pipeline, accelerate deals, and close business for NoAm West.
The candidate will:
● Plan, execute and optimize a high impact, scalable regional marketing strategy that is aligned to the pipeline goals for your region
● Build a marketing plan that is aligned to each set of strategic named accounts per franchise that enables sales to have impactful first conversations and/or go wider into the account.
● Collaborate closely with your marketing partners across PR, global campaigns, content/creative, product marketing, and business development to develop an integrated marketing plan that maximizes pipeline influence and drives a holistic message to the market across multiple channels
● Serve as a member of the steering committee and own highly visible workstreams for Zuora’s flagship customer event Subscribed San Francisco
● Lead co-marketing efforts with key industry influencers like Deloitte, Simon-Kucher & Partners, and McKinsey to expand Zuora’s reach within strategic accounts across multiple industries
● Measure the effectiveness of programs on a regular cadence and to report on results and optimize your programs
● Partner with content marketing to create materials that document local customer success and stories that can be used to attract prospect interest
● Manage the marketing budget for the region
The ideal candidate will have
● 7-10 years experience across various marketing functions such as field marketing/regional marketing, event marketing, demand generation, content marketing, and campaign design/execution; event planning expertise from local regional events to large conferences is a must
● The ability to analyze Salesforce reports and dashboards to understand your franchise’s named account lists, including location, industry and sales stage, and back into a marketing strategy that aligns with sales’ objectives
● Experience partnering directly with sales leadership and local sales teams to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerated deals, and closed business
● Prior experience in mapping regional programs with broader corporate editorial and thematic ideas is a must
● Ability to measure the impact and effectiveness of campaigns and recommend changes that result in higher engagement and/or higher conversion is a must
● Prior experience managing Salesforce campaigns, contacts, leads and opportunities is required
● Prior experience with email automation programs such as Marketo is preferred
● MBA preferred