Senior Security Engineer
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
- Building automated security solutions with CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins and other DevOps tools
- Provide technical leadership, solution design, and hands on development support for security controls for infrastructure and software deployments
- Lead the Security Automation team with various stakeholders
- Collaborate cross-functionally and engage with all levels of leadership to gather requirements, build appropriate cloud security technology roadmaps and implementation plans.
- Maintain strong awareness of events in the external community to identify threats and opportunities for enhancement.
- Develop Threat Models and Perform Security Health Checks in the Public Cloud environment and develop code to address threats and recurring issues
- Evaluate, test, implement and support third party security tools
- Identify new security threats by conducting continuous monitoring, penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and log analysis
Required Experience and skills
- Education & Essential Experience
- MS or Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent desired
- 2-5 years with AWS/Public Cloud
- 2-5 years of experience in DevOps or CI/CD Pipelines
- 10 Years with security engineering, system and/or network security
- Security Skills
- IT Security Frameworks like CIS, NIST etc.
- Authentication, Security firewalls & other security protocols.
- Vulnerability Management, network penetration testing & remediation techniques
- Programming and Ops Skills
- Deep knowledge of AWS SDK and CLI for various AWS Services is must
- Python, Bash, Perl Coding experience
- Ansible, Puppet Scripting
- Jenkins, Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation
- Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence
- Linux Administrations
- Docker, AWS EC2 Container Service (ECS)
- Soft Skills
- Self-starter, Customer Centric Attitude
- High Collaboration and Influence Skills
- Willingness to mentor other members within internal or external team
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and complexity to all audiences
- Tolerant of Ambiguity and Changing Environment
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.