Software Engineer in Test
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
- Work in a mix of technologies including SaaS (we are a Java shop), cloud technologies in a microservices based architecture, MySQL, and CI/CD solutions (Jenkins, AWS).
- Participate in design discussions with development and product management in order to create effective test strategies.
- Develop test plans for the products and features under development.
- Develop and run specialized tests to observe product scalability, fault tolerance, stability and backward compatibility.
- Work closely with development to develop scalable automation strategy for Zuora products.
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant education/experience.
- 5+ years in software testing, test automation or test development role.
- A strong understanding of OO programming and concepts, preferably in Java.
- Experience with REST based interfaces.
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS EC2, Docker, Redshift, EMR) is a plus.
- Experience testing in a distributed system, service-oriented architecture or SaaS product is a huge advantage
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit https://www.zuora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Hardware Development Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Principal Architect, Platform
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Instacart, San Francisco
Fitbit, US - San Diego
Web Developer - Digital Marketing
Fitbit, US - Boston
Sr. Front End Engineer (Contract)
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA