Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
We’re Zuora. We’re changing the way people do business. And we’d like you to join us. We believe that to build a stellar product you need a stellar team. Zuora China is building a world-class organization full of game changers, innovators, and leaders who want to be part of the next wave of successful tech companies. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with a pre-IPO company that’s set on a trajectory for massive growth. Interest piqued?
Zuora is seeking a Technical Writer in our Beijing office with great writing skills and a curiosity for figuring out how things work. You must be interested in learning and testing software, getting inside the head of a typical user, and turning complex ideas into simple instructions and conceptual articles.
● Research, write, and maintain high-quality online documentation.
● Become an expert on the Zuora application from both a technical and business standpoint.
● Ability to work independently and manage your own projects while fostering team relationships.
● Proactively communicate and collaborate with product managers, program managers, developers, QA engineers, and other technical writers.
● Credentials to legally work in China. Position is located in Beijing!
● 3+ years of technical writing experience. We will also consider related experience, such as experience as a technical editor, QA engineer, or programmer with writing experience.
● Proven ability to write documentation for software applications, technology processes and/or training materials.
● Excellent spoken and written English. All of our documentation is written in English.
● Must have a strong interest in technology and a willingness to learn. You will learn something new every day.
● Previous use of the following technologies; HTML, CSS, SQL, REST APIs, SOAP APIs or any programming language with the ability to understand code examples.
● Business knowledge, such as knowledge of billing, payments, finance, or accounting.
● Knowledge of Salesforce
● Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and in a multicultural environment.
● Experience with the Agile software development process.
● Familiarity with API documentation tools like Swagger, Doxygen, or others.
● Working knowledge of Confluence and Jira or similar tools.
● Experience using Web authoring tools and content management systems