What would you do all day?
- Ensure optimal level of customer services
- Analyze, track and resolve customer issues in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Prioritize based on severity and customer impact
- Handle sensitive escalation issues and conflicting/competing priorities
- Maintain product knowledge of new functionality and compliance changes
- Monitor and manage application and back-end batch processes to ensure application uptime requirements and SLA compliance
- Document solutions into Community articles, leveraging both configuration, customization, and integration
- Participate in 24/7 global coverage plan, including weekend on-call and holiday coverage
It's essential that you have...
- BA/BS/MS (or equivalent) in a related discipline
- A minimum of 2 - 5 years of proven success in enterprise application support and customer service (experience with SaaS would be awesome!)
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Be a creative, driven and assertive Team Member always looking for ways to drive improved service and greater operational efficiencies and performance
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and customers
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, multi-tasking development environment
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Proven results uncovering solutions that meet or exceed customer needs
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences
It would be really nice if you had....
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit https://www.zuora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Supervisor (Full-Time) - Highland Park
rag & bone, Dallas, TX
Optician (Part-Time), Shaw
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Optometrist (Part-Time), Walnut St.
Warby Parker, Philadelphia, PA
Schoology, NYC HQ
Sales Associate, Boston - Prudential Center
Bonobos, Boston, MA
Sales Support Associate (Full-Time/Part-Time) - Sloane Square
rag & bone, London, UK