Product Marketing Manager
Zuora, United States, Remote
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Zuora’s vision is The World Subscribed. Our mission is to empower the best companies in the world to win.
There is a massive shift in the global economy. Up to 77% of people worldwide want to own fewer things and subscribe to more services. It’s the end of ownership and the rise of usership. Usership has not only created a better world, it has transformed whole industries from technology, to manufacturing, media & entertainment, banking, and even government.
Zuora has paved the path to success for over 1,000 of the best companies in the Subscription Economy™. We coined the term Subscription Economy™, wrote the best-selling book on it, and defined what the greatest sales deck ever should look like.
We’ve set the foundation with our vision and mission but our growing portfolio of cutting-edge innovations is in need of a world-class product marketer to lead one of our flagship products. Your mission is to create a whole new category of technology that clearly aligns our differentiated solution with customer value.
Zuora has a renowned marketing culture, and if you so choose to accept the challenge, you will redefine the world of B2B enterprise SaaS product marketing.
Zuora’s Product Marketing team works diligently to connect the dots between internal and external teams to inform the strategic direction and positioning of our product offerings. Through storytelling, messaging, positioning, thought leadership, competitive intelligence, analyst relations, pricing and packaging, we help Zuora grow by increasing win rates, net dollar retention and revenue expansion. Like many others at Zuora, our team is a team of teams partnering closely with our engineering, design, sales and marketing organizations (to name a few) in a collaborative effort to make shift happen.
WHAT YOU’LL DO & ACHIEVE
Tell compelling stories
- Declare an enemy and take a strategic position
- Empathize with the customer’s business objectives and pain points
- Write narratives that clearly communicate messaging and positioning
Launch new products
- Define product launch strategies that accelerate corporate objectives
- Lead cross-functional teams through quarterly launch cadence
- Be the voice of the customer and influence product roadmaps
Drive campaign strategy
- Determine short and long-term campaign themes
- Ideate integrated global campaign and field marketing tactics
- Empower Business Development Representatives to pitch fluently
Enable the field to win
- Arm Account Executives with a consistent story to pitch at scale
- Develop internal sales tools to help the field differentiate and prove customer value
- Plug into sales conversations with prospects as the Subject Matter Expert
Create captivating content
- Produce scalable content that amplifies the message across channels
- Craft content of all mediums (deck, written, video) with polish
- Corral feedback from sales, customers, and prospects to optimize content
Champion thought leadership
- Keep a pulse on industry trends
- Create a point of view for your category
- Publish content to educate the market
- 2+ years of practical experience in marketing, product management or product marketing for a B2B enterprise SaaS company
- Proven track record of being a top-performer
- Passion for crafting compelling stories across all mediums
- Strong speaking and written communication skills
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Tech Jobs For You
Director, Head of Internal Communications
Flexport, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, Bellevue, WA