Sales Engineer, Zuora RevPro
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
As a Sales Engineer, you are responsible for understanding detailed customer needs, defining how the Zuora RevPro solution can meet those needs, and persuading through tailored proposals and demonstrations the superiority of our proven solution.
The Sales Engineer will work side by side with both prospects and partners, striving to understand client business
goals and objectives and then map the Zuora RevPro solution to meet stated needs. The ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, be a highly motivated self-starter and work well within a team environment. The role requires a unique blend of functional revenue knowledge, business process expertise, listening skills and exceptional communication/presentation skills.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in Revenue Recognition Automation
- Conduct functional discovery sessions with prospects prior to demonstrations for qualification of prospects’
functional and demonstration requirements
- Respond to requests for information or proposal, both written and oral
- Develop and present customized demonstrations tailored to customer requirements
- Build strong prospect / customer relationships with key users and influencers
- Assist marketing group in creating marketing collateral and documenting business benefits
- Give detailed input to product management on product gaps and required functionality
- Provide details for handoff from presales to services
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent)
- 5 + years experience in Revenue Accounting with a strong working knowledge of current revenue standards (ASC605, ASC 985-605, IAS 18) and the converged revenue standard (ASC 606, IFRS 15).
- Ability to understand business process needs and to conceptualize how to demonstrate the fulfillment of those needs through our software solution
- Experience presenting across a range of audiences: front line personnel to senior executives
- Strong technology aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Prior Pre Sales experience; Preferred with financial systems and ERP Financials, with a focus on the Order to
- Enterprise software implementation experience
- Experience with RevPro a Plus