Zuora, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
Zuora Global Services (GS) is the premier Professional Services team for customers transforming their business into the Subscription Economy. We work with our Customers, Global Systems Integrations, and PS Delivery Partners to ensure that our customers and partners benefit from Zuora Global Services thought leadership to have a positive experience and achieve their business goals using the Zuora platform.
Successful GS Business Operations/PMO Analyst understands that Zuora is a dynamic organization in an expanding market and the Ops/PMO should similarly reflect that dynamism. The GS Business Operations/PMO Analyst will report to the GS Ops Sr. Manager located in EMEA.
Working as part of a globally distributed team, you will provide the Global Services field team with Operational support with regards to revenue forecasting, bookings pipeline, opportunity processing, timecards and customer invoicing.
- Supporting the Global Services Field team with reporting and data analysis.
- Support SDMs and Client Managers in project updates.
- Support SDMs and Client Managers in weekly project review calls.
- Provide weekly project reports for the Global Services Management team.
- Actively participate in on-going process improvement discussions and activities.
- Become an expert in our SalesForce PSA environment
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Overall at-least 5-7 years of operation support experience; having 2+ years PMO support preferred.
- Focus on professional services, account management, client service and/or management consulting experience.
- Successful candidates must have strong communication and problem-solving skills, organizational effectiveness focus and a drive to improve business results.
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base.
- A demonstrated ability to quickly adapt and apply new project management tools and processes to a growing organization.
- Worked in an organization or role to help build the operations/reporting of professional services.
- Work with Project or Program Managers to enhance process and tools.
- Able to work with individuals and improve their skills and capabilities through one-on-one interaction or through organizational training materials. Project Management scheduling, resourcing and communications tools.
- Experience with Excel/Macros, PowerPoint and Google Office tools
- CRM/Salesforce or ERP platform.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, FinancialForce PSA and/or SFDC Analytics
- Should be willing to deep dive to learn system & tools
- Reporting Analyst background will help to add colour to our internal dashboard.
- Use of social media and training technologies to interact with a professional community.
- Pride and passion in your work.
- A thirst for knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Occasional travel.
- Flexible work hours to interact with other geographies when necessary.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
Sweat in good company