Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
Professional Services |
The Technical consultant has a high proficiency in the translation of business problems into solution leveraging the out of the box configuration capabilities of Zuora as well as technical solution based on Zuora APIs, data exports and loads and advanced configuration. Should always ensure that solution provided is delivering business value.
He has 2 to 5 years’ experience in implementing and integration Software solutions, ideally in Billing, CRM or ERP domains
Manages multiple complex tasks and priorities while maintaining the ability to engage with team members and clients. in a professional and timely manner. Maintains control during challenging project situations and projects confidence to other team members and the client. Communicates (written and verbal) professionally and in the correct business form with team members and clients.
Can be expected to smoke jump into a project with simple to moderate complexity that is experiencing challenges with technical deliverables and take over the assignments of others to get a project back on track.
Will serve as a the primary/sole technical consultant for small projects and less complex mid-size projects. As experience increases will assume responsibility for being the sole consultant on more complex projects or for large deliverables on complex Enterprise and Mid-Market projects.
The Technical consultants will carry out the following activities as part of an engagement :
- Run Technical training or lead technical deep dives with the Client.
- Can run add on training / sessions on core Zuora functionalities, is an expert on Zuora capabilities and feature
- Configure Zuora to fulfill use cases. Identify areas of complexity and propose technical solutions.
- Develops code that consistently meets and sometimes exceeds the functionality specified by the Client and Zuora Solution Architect using industry and Zuora/Client code standards.
- Provide the client with the expertise on the Zuora API, integration technical best practices, data export and load, including guidance and support for data migration activities
- will review the work done by the Client or by an implementing Partner in order to provide guidance, feedback and anticipate issues.
Through individual actions and on a day to day basis ,demonstrates a clear understanding of Customer Success. This means developing technical solutions to solve business problems and not simply code. Develops a proficiency in identifying when a technical solution may not solve a business problem and therefore puts business value at risk.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.