Application Support Engineer
Zuora, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
The Support Analyst/Engineer will focus primarily on providing expert technical support to clients, as well as troubleshoot complex software application issues quickly and more efficiently. Duties involve responding to customers promptly and professionally, accurately documenting problems and resolutions, and collaborating with clients and internal employees to solve complex technical problems. The job requires excellent technical and soft skills.
Essential Duties :
- Work directly with clients to provide rapid and accurate analysis of production issues (including solution tracking);
- Provide support via tickets, chat, and phone to Zuora customers.
- Answer customer questions, file bugs, and reproduce, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues as necessary.
- Own and drive customer issues from start to finish.
- Become an expert on a given product domain from both a business and technical standpoint.
- Actively participate in our online Zuora Community, answering customer questions, and posting solution articles in your domain of expertise.
- Handle urgent escalation issues and deliver the solution based on severity and customer impact.
Minimum Requirements :
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of application support experience.
- Strong Oracle SQL, PL/SQL skills required.
- Experience in Order-To-Cash (O2C) or Procure-To-Pay (P2P) cycle. Experience in Account Receivables(AR) and/or General Ledger (GL) is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English. All customer communications are in English.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to adjust to the technical level of the audience and explain complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work with global teams.
- Positive attitude and the ability to overcome adversity; ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong desire and ability to continually learn new skills, processes, technologies, and product knowledge. You will learn something new every day!
Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience,
- Minimum of 3 to 4 -years of software / ERP-related experience desired.
- Knowledge of accounting concepts is an addition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Order-To-Cash (O2C) or Procure-To-Pay (P2P) cycle experience in Oracle EBS (Financials)/Netsuite. Other ERPs can also be considered.
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL skills required.
- Exposure to REST API and web services is a plus.
- Ability to work efficiently in a time-critical environment and fast-paced environment;
- Problem-solving capabilities as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers
- Attention to detail and technical judgment;
- Ability to work independently.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one