Zuora, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, and sell more units. Today, there’s a demand to have products and services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade and access new innovations and features constantly. This is the end of ownership and it changes everything. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuora’s leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
The solution architect is a key member of the professional services team responsible for the design and architecture of Zuora solutions. The position requires strong consulting skills with the ability to effectively command a room. The solution architect plays a lead role during the implementation, identifying, and documenting client business requirements, mapping and configuring the Zuora solution to meet the client’s requirements and providing guidance to the client to achieve a successful implementation. They must identify potential issues and risks early in an implementation to develop mitigation strategies and contingency plans. A solid candidate will have an innate ability to simplify complex technology concepts and to plan, prioritize and seamlessly integrate all moving parts to deploy successful solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Solution design using the full Zuora product portfolio
- Design and validate that the proposed solution architecture supports the stated and implied business requirements
- Review technical team deliverables for compliance with architecture standards, guidelines and leverages best practices
- Articulate and present different point of views on various technologies
- Present Architecture deliverables such as Ecosystem and Integration diagrams, ERD, Business Process Flows, Swim lanes, Visio and Mock-ups
- Configure Zuora to meet Business requirements.
- Design / develop unit test cases expected results as per business requirements and processes.
- Design custom solutions / workarounds for identified GAPs.
- Exhibit strong executive presence and ability to interact and effectively communicate with key project sponsors from CXO to end users.
- Deliver Expert Services to the Zuora Partners
- Address scope creep through change order management in a proactive manner.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Must have enterprise level experience, within a professional services organization, as a Solution Architect and/or Business Consultant with a leading technology consulting or product company, delivering moderate to complex ERP, billing, revenue, procurement and/or CRM solutions (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities to lead business discussions with customers and architect the value of our solution and the best practices to implement it
- Experience in requirements gathering, use cases documentation, business analysis, systems design and integration, user interface design and implementation
- Experience in data analysis, conversion and migration, interfaces and reports
- Experience with gap analysis and blueprint development
- Experience with system design using configuration and/or customization, integration, testing and support
- Experience in delivering end to end solutions through the entire SDLC – right from running the client facing workshops, design, build, test, deployment, UAT and handover
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills at the business and technical level, able to collaborate as part of a diverse and distributed team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment
- Experience with accounting and be able to converse effectively with Finance teams
- Experienced in technical accounting and IFRS / ASC606 is a plus
- Experience managing tasks on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in Revenue solutions will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on expertise in any ERP, CRM, or Corporate Applications like Oracle, NetSuite, SFDC, SAP, Microsoft ERPs like Dynamics 365, AX, Navision.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.