IT Support Manager
Zuora, Redwood City, California, United States
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
The IT Support Manager is responsible for the service desk operations for the organization. This individual needs to be able to coordinate and work with other IT resources and users in the day-to-day operations and future planning. He/she will lead and assist in troubleshooting issues to maintain the functionality of various systems/tools to be in line with business goals.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE
- Plans, directs, and monitors operational/tactical activities of a highly matrixed global team (APJ, EMEA, and USA)
Responsible for managing the regional ZEUS (Zuora End User Services) team
- Managing of ticket resolution and aging○ Ticket assignment and follow up
- Ticket stats and help desk metrics.
- Oversee the completion of tickets and SLAs
- Manage knowledge transfer/documentation
- Own training programs for new hires and existing employees, to increase effectiveness and reduce support needs.
- Drives change management beyond the immediate team and for the business unit; takes personal ownership of the IT strategy and drives support of it.
- Ensure vendor contract execution according to specified processes, SOPs and SLAs.
- Provide vendor oversight to outsourced partners to ensure enterprise standards are in place and service levels are being met consistently.
- Assist the implementation and maintenance of internal control policies and procedures.
- Assist in the evaluation and improvement of the onboarding/offboarding procedures.
- Participate and influence in creation of team strategy
- Provides some technical as well as people leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- You have a technical bachelor's degree or equivalent; advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7+ years of experience in the IT field with minimum 3+ years of management or supervisory experience.
- Track record of continuous improvement: the ability to drive activity which eliminates, automates or speeds up the resolution of tickets.
- Demonstrated experience in IT support operations.
- Global team management experience.
- (ITIL) Foundation V3/ Service Strategy/ Service Design/ Service Transition/ Service Operation.
- Knowledge of modern ticketing systems and workflows. Certification in ServiceNow or similar ITSM systems is a plus.
- Strong Customer Service ethos, you are the face of IT to the company
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.