IT Support Specialist
Zuora, Beijing Shi, China
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the bestselling book Subscribed).
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic IT Support Specialist to join our team. This specialist will provide hands-on technical support for local and remote users. The primary support duties will include endpoint software and hardware troubleshooting. Our ideal candidate will have excellent technical skills, solid customer service experience, an outgoing personality, a positive drive, a strong sense of ownership, and a strong team partnership.
- 3+ years of hands-on IT support experience
- 3+ years supporting macOS and Windows
- Provide day-to-day technical support, in-person and remote, to employees for desktop system software and hardware issues
- Communicates technical information to both technical and non-technical operations personnel.
- Strong experience with Windows Server management including Active Directory administration and development
- Experience supporting a large heterogeneous SaaS environment such as Okta, G-Suite, Workday, Salesforce, JAMF, Concur, etc
- Understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP protocols and applications, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, and SSL
- Maintains data integrity, file systems, and overall security for the user enterprise environment.
- May require lifting or carrying desktop computers up to 25 lb.
- May participate in on-call duties
- May conduct training programs designed to educate our users about basic and specialized applications
- Industry training: JAMF 300+, Okta Basics Curriculum, Google Cloud Certified in G Suite, G Suite Administrator
- Strong sense of urgency, self-motivated, and able to handle a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with endpoint security systems such as Sophos, Ensilo, and other security software tools
- Experience with scripting and programming
- A keen eye for developing, organizing, and maintaining internal documentation and processes.
- Higher-level Industry training such as JAMF 200/300, OKTA Essentials
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Information Systems or equivalent work experience
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit Zuora's website.
The social news and entertainment company.