KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Oversee all aspects of the financial and accounting operations for the China business.
- Oversee the monthly and quarterly close process and prepare accurate and timely submission of financial reports and attachments to US HQ office in compliance with US GAAP.
- Ensure that the Beijing office complies with all Zuora policies and operating standards/procedures.
- Ensure that the Beijing office complies with all government regulations and requirements, including compliance with FCPA.
- Supervise the finance staff of 2.
- Assist the Managing Director in the management /administration of the Beijing office, including a) providing effective support and guidance to the management team and other staff on business related matters: (b) Review financial results, highlight variances, and provide analyses.
- Ensure that systems are in place for the control of all assets, funds, equipment, property, and facilities.
- Prepare and distribute management reporting – financial performance, spend tracking, market trends and ad hoc business insights.
- Partner across both business and functional teams and lead efforts around process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Close coordination with the HR team on operational and project-based items.
- Maintain lines of communication with US HQ finance team.
- Build and develop a high performing Finance team to support growth in the China region.
- Responsible for OPEX and Balance Sheet review & comments.
- Prepare/review monthly reconciliations Review, implement and maintain an effective and robust internal controls system in compliance to SOX requirements, and ensure adherence to approval processes
- Manage internal and external audit requirements, as well as ensure compliance to tax laws in respective tax jurisdictions within China.
- Manage local statutory reporting, and tax reporting, including VAT, corporate tax, withholding tax and business tax filing.
- Ad hoc financial projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline; MBA or professional accounting certification such as Certified Public Accountant is a plus, but not required.
- At least 10 years working experience in a multi-national entity (US organization preferable) with solid financial background and great understanding of China markets and business environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and good interpersonal skills .
- Agile, results oriented, customer focusedActs with integrity and fairness and high standards of accountability
- Fluent in English and Chinese (written and spoken).
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to supervise and motivate qualified professional staff
- Analytical, decision making and strategic planning skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong experience/knowledge of the Chinese business environment, including a solid understanding of Chinese government regulation, requirements, and taxation rules.
- Competent level skills in core IT applications, particularly MS Office, Excel and Netsuite。
- Drives efficiencies and operational improvements.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit https://www.zuora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Manager, Production Finance - Unscripted, Docs or Comedy
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Internal Auditor
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Senior Inventory Accountant
Peloton, NY HQ
Revenue Operations Analyst
Pinterest, San Francisco