Customer Support Specialist RevPro
Zuora, San Jose, CA
Unifying order-to-cash for a dynamic subscription world
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary contact for the Zuora customer base. Triage, evaluate, and provide answers to customer questions and issues in a timely manner
- Deliver high customer satisfaction - our all-time customer satisfaction rating is 95%.
- Work with various cross functional teams to understand the root cause of issues reported and suggest alternate options and workarounds where appropriate.
- Research and develop solutions for customers leveraging Zuora’s Community 2.0
- Establish strong working relationships with Engineering, Global Services, Sales, Technical Operations, Product Management and other internal resources as appropriate.
- The Zuora Global Support team is staffed 24/7.
- Support professionals are required to cover early and late shifts, weekends, and holiday time period.
- The ideal candidate is obsessed about customer success with a strong application/integration background as well as previous experience managing customer’s escalations. This role would suit an individual who welcomes a challenging start-up environment, enjoys providing world class support and is technically motivated. Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written are a must. We are looking for strong, passionate, and self-motivated technical individuals that have the desire and capability to think on their feet and work on complex problems.
- BA/BS/MS (or equivalent) in a related discipline. A minimum of 6-8 years of proven success in enterprise application support and customer service.Hands-on experience with Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) based product offerings.
Technical and Business Skills
- Must have previous experience developing or supporting SOAP-based APIs, web-based development, XML, Java, SQL or similar programming languages.
- Strong SQL*Plus, PL/SQL skills required
- Previous ERP, Oracle EBS (financials) NetSuite, General Ledger, CRM or other e-business suites highly preferred.
- Understanding relational of basic financial accounting concepts and Revenue Recognition.
- Working business knowledge of US GAAP and revenue accounting a plus
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit https://www.zuora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Optician, Warby Parker Classroom
Warby Parker, Dallas, TX
Optometrist (Part-Time), Walnut St.
Warby Parker, Philadelphia, PA
thredUP, San Leandro, CA
Customer Success Guru (Anywhere in British Columbia)
Shopify, British Columbia
Customer Support QA Associate
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Customer Engagement Representative with French