- Gather requirements from engineering teams and build and maintain efficient, user friendly libraries
- Share UI development knowledge with engineering teams, help them ramp up on UI development.
- Work with engineering teams to identify common pain points, develop solutions and evangelize best practices
- Provide technical leadership and help guide the overall direction of UI engineering
- 5+ years web UI development experience required
- Proficiency with AngularJS / ReactJS / VueJS
- Familiar with frameworks like Bootstrap, ExpressJS, Webpack.
- Fluent oral and written English, good communication skills.
- Contribution to a major open-source project is a plus.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Want to learn more about Zuora? Visit https://www.zuora.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Productivity Engineering
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Business Analyst-Ops 运维业务分析师
ThoughtWorks, Wuhan, Xi'an
Senior Software Engineer - Subscriptions
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Software Engineer | eCommerce
Time Inc., New York, NY
Director of Program Management
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
IT Site Support Technician (New York, NY)
Yelp, New York, NY