The world’s leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev, is looking to add top talent to its Brewing Operations Team within ZX Ventures, the company’s Disruptive Growth group in our New York City office.
WHO YOU ARE
You are excited by the opportunity to help seed our beer and non-beer brands while identifying new markets in which to expand our operational footprint. You are able to create global frameworks that inspire action and help our brand’s commercial performance by determining the optimal portfolio, connections, and route to market strategies.
You are able to influence, drive action and create value with our global team in a fast-paced environment. You are ambitious, have a strong performance track record, and the ability make clear recommendations to senior leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Scanning and assessment of new markets: assess market readiness for introducing craft and specialty beer to new markets
- Implementation of global expansion & brand seeding model: focus on the commercial expansion process and alternative routes to market
- Improve route to market processes in collaboration with local teams: optimize distribution paths and develop new channels
- Lead the ZX Ventures RTM & Expansion Agenda in order to unlock ZX’s full growth potential by identifying new markets & international opportunities
- Build a network of internal and external experts provide functional and subject matter expertise to support local markets.
- Work closely with ABI business units and the ZX Ventures zone based teams to define annual plans, including key initiatives, best practices and budget allocation.
- At least 4 years experience in commercial roles, including both sales operations (distribution, blueprint, systems) and marketing/brand functions (positioning, visual identity, social media, connections).
- Strong command of commercial strategy.
- Experience with opening new market operations. M&A integration is a plus.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Effective presentation and storytelling abilities and comfort with influencing senior leadership
- Strong cultural awareness. Ability to influence and drive action remotely
- Excellent project/program management skills and ability to get things done in a fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of strong business results, ownership and a bias for action.
- Extensive and extended international travel required (1 week/month)
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable
About ZX Ventures
Even if you haven't heard of ZX Ventures, you're familiar with their work. They're the global growth and innovation group within Anheuser-Busch InBev, charged with disrupting the beer industry by investing in, and developing, new products and businesses.
Those products span offerings like: unique beverages that shape emerging categories, physical bar experiences that offer new ways to consume beers, at home devices that empower consumers to customize their own beverages, services that step-change convenience via eCommerce and delivery, and more.
It helps that they've got the power of the fifth-largest consumer packaged goods company in the world behind them.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Community Intern - Nashville
Yelp, Nashville, TN
Senior Communications Manager, Partnerships
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Product Marketing Contractor
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
CRM/Lifecycle Marketing Analyst
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Associate Creative Director
Blue State Digital, LDN
Bulgarian Digital Marketing Consultant (part-time)