ZX Ventures is a global growth and innovation group within AB InBev, the world’s leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies. Launched in 2015, our mandate is to develop new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs. We operate multiple global business units of varying adjacency to our core beer business: international craft & specialties beer, eCommerce, brand experience, and exploration.
We are here to invest ahead of the curve: seeding, launching, and scaling new products that deliver exceptional consumer experiences and bring people together.
We are currently searching for top talent to work in our London office to join the People Team as a Talent Attraction Manager.
- Lead talent attraction with a focus on employer branding, employer value proposition, talent pipeline building, campus & university attraction, student and experienced hire recruitment, overall candidate experience and modernize applicant tracking.
- Lead and improve local on-boarding cycle and welcome experience, partner on talent engagement and other development programs.
- Build centre of excellence around talent attraction and candidate experience to collaborate and offer solutions for our ecosystem.
- Innovate through identifying and closing pipeline gaps.
- Improve candidate experience by creating and applying solutions to our recruitment process.
- Drive end to end recruitment with an emphasis on direct recruitment process.
- Improve our referral program and increase referral hires.
- Business partner to management team on talent attraction, talent programs and on-boarding.
- Lead the internal talent program, collaborate with the core business to ensure Zx visibility across all programs, internal and external events. Coordinate project assignments and responsible for budgeting and program costs.
- Improve existing processes using internal and external best practices.
- Support strategy by:
- establishing KPIs, designing processes and talent segmentation framework;
- introducing multimedia talent attraction to boost brand awareness
- Own European career growth initiatives for ZX Ventures employees by:
- launching campaign to highlight opportunities for career growth;
- partnering with senior leadership to design and deliver career growth resources across all areas of the organization.
- Introduce and deliver new processes and systems to drive efficiency and continuous improvement efforts.
- Identify and implement new innovations in their field.
- Good listener, with the ability to quickly gain rapport and trust across all levels
- Ability to challenge management where appropriate
- Highly results focused, with a strong attention to detail and bias to action
- Basic knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Highly structured and systematic approach to delivering business solutions
- Highly tenacious and resilient with the ability to see things through to completion in a climate of ambiguity and change
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers
- Has the ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks based on integrity and trust
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase value by raising standards and championing best practices
- Proactively looks for and acts upon opportunities to create value for our business
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- Able to compile effective reports using data, highlighting risks and issues
- Anticipates change, plans and adapts as needed to an evolving environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and data driven
- CIPD qualification is an advantage
- Experience in field of talent attraction with a desire to grow into a HR generalist position
- Experience working in a fast changing and fast paced environment
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.