We are currently searching for top talent to join as a Data Modeling and Visualization Specialist within our eCommerce team. This role is based out of our global headquarters in New York.
- Create data, insights and recommendations that lead to change and not simply reporting on what has occurred.
- Closely work with business stakeholders to develop advanced and in-depth visualization elements to support business decisions, monitoring and insights.
- Employ storytelling techniques to data in powerful ways, using dashboards and storyboards that are much more impactful than simple management reports.
- Become a driver to improve corporate analytics maturity and support growing demand for fact based, customer-centric decision making.
- Develop and recommend the optimal use of visual elements for effective communication and storytelling through visualization.
- Understand and translate business needs into logical and physical data models supporting long-term solutions.
- Learn about models utilized by a different number of businesses, developing global models to support data consolidation.
- Administer and train people on using the visualizations developed as well as in capabilities to enable self-service data analysis.
SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU? HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights that drive decisions and return on investment.
- Strong skills in database modeling, database querying, business intelligence platforms and advanced data wrangling in Excel.
- Clear understanding of modern data stores architectures.
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate with people at all levels throughout the organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects.
- True self-starters. ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of the our fast-paced environment
- Someone who is intellectually curious about people and data - you know how to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with Data Visualization and Modeling.
- Business intelligence, data analytics, business analytics
- PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, PowerPivot, PowerQuery
- Relational databases, multidimensional databases
- SQL, DAX, MDX
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 20 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
BE EMPOWERED BY PEOPLE.
Work with passionate partners and industry leaders, including entrepreneurs, investors, operators, and innovators who are dreaming of changing the world…and then doing it. You’ll have the chance not just to work with them, but to become one of them. We’re a company of owners, which means you can count on your colleagues because they’re as vested in this dream as you are.
LEARN QUICKLY. GROW QUICKLY.
You’ll explore uncharted territory, creating, investing in and leading businesses, products, and models that didn’t exist before. The result? You have the opportunity – and the expectation – to learn something new. And you’ll learn quickly, because accepting big challenges is in your DNA.
GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
At ZX Ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to build the future of an industry, backed by its leader. What does that mean? A startup environment with access to AB InBev’s resources. Centuries of expertise spanning 150 countries and 180,000 colleagues. Brands that have been bringing people together for generations. The possibilities for your career are endless.
There are no limits to what you can achieve here. If you have the ambition to chase big dreams, at ZX Ventures you’ll get the autonomy and resources to turn them into reality.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.