Legal & Corporate Affairs Manager, ZX Ventures - Europe (London Based)
ZX Ventures, London
Brewing up the future, today.
This is a rare opportunity for a talented junior to mid-level lawyer to join ZX Ventures as a Legal & Corporate Affairs Manager. This role is based out of our global headquarters in London.
The purpose of this job is to provide end to end legal support to the European operations of ZX Ventures, including e-commerce, craft & specialties and brand experience under supervision of the Head of Legal & Corporate Affairs, Europe.
You will be legal advisor to our craft breweries and help them bring their brews to the European market. This includes advising on IP, labelling, pricing, promotions, licensing and distribution agreements and merchandising.
- You will help our e-commerce team to navigate new legal developments so they can continue to serve customers and consumers across Europe. This includes advising on IP, antitrust, data protection and alcohol regulation.
- You will enable our brand experience team to bring our brands to life across Europe. This includes advising on franchising and distribution agreements, lease agreements, and labor laws.
- You will help ZX Ventures grow through strategic M&A.
- You will support ZX Ventures’ corporate affairs agenda and ensure ZX Ventures is heard when new rules or regulations may affect us.
- You will be the guardian of ethics and compliance and train the ZX Ventures teams.
SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU? HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- You have obtained a law degree from a reputable university in a civil law country with outstanding academic credentials (France, Spain, Italy or Belgium preferred).
- You are qualified to practice in at least one EU jurisdiction.
- You have experience in a corporate and/or commercial practice of an international law firm and/or an in-house team.
- You are fluent in English and at least one other language.
- You have experience in some of the following areas: digital/tech, fast-moving consumer goods, and/or alcohol regulation.
- You are comfortable working in fast-paced, dynamic teams and you go the extra mile when needed. ZX Ventures is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- You are a self-starter who does not need much assistance or guidance to get down to business.
- You are commercially minded and see opportunities rather than risks.
- You are not afraid of your advice being challenged and can pivot quickly to alternative solutions.
- You are dynamic, pro-active and curious and are unafraid of the unknown.
- You build relationships and trust easily and like working and socializing with colleagues.
- You have the highest ethical standards and are a champion of diversity & inclusion.
- You are a true global citizen and are able to work in a multinational environment and with a team spread between time zones and geographies (UK, USA, Spain, Italy)
- You take a keen interest in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new market opportunities.
- Good knowledge of information systems, processes and PC applications. Excellent Power Point and Excel skills (experience with coding or data analytics is a plus)
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable.
ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 20 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
BE EMPOWERED BY PEOPLE.
Work with passionate partners and industry leaders, including entrepreneurs, investors, operators, and innovators who are dreaming of changing the world…and then doing it. You’ll have the chance not just to work with them, but to become one of them. We’re a company of owners, which means you can count on your colleagues because they’re as vested in this dream as you are.
LEARN QUICKLY. GROW QUICKLY.
You’ll explore uncharted territory, creating, investing in and leading businesses, products, and models that didn’t exist before. The result? You have the opportunity – and the expectation – to learn something new. And you’ll learn quickly, because accepting big challenges is in your DNA.
GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
At ZX Ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to build the future of an industry, backed by its leader. What does that mean? A startup environment with access to AB InBev’s resources. Centuries of expertise spanning 150 countries and 180,000 colleagues. Brands that have been bringing people together for generations. The possibilities for your career are endless.
There are no limits to what you can achieve here. If you have the ambition to chase big dreams, at ZX Ventures you’ll get the autonomy and resources to turn them into reality.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Accountant, Travel & Expense
DraftKings, Boston, MA