Zx Ventures is currently searching for top talent to join as Global Manager, Zxlerator within the Venture Operating System function. This role is based at our global headquarters in New York.
We are seeking someone who can help us scale our best-in-class Zxlerator program to more ABI ventures around the world. For the last 4 years we have led multiple cohorts of early stage, disruptive innovations sourced across the company’s business areas and geographic zones to develop real companies, pitched to ABI senior leadership for funding.
The core program consists of an internal application process, a bootcamp training program, and remote and in-person support leading up to a high visibility Demo Day. It’s now time for Zxlerator to reach its fullest potential by helping ABI innovate on a larger and more meaningful scale with more programs that deliver even better outcomes. In 2020 we aim to run 3 ZXL programs based out of our New York office, with potential to run additional programs elsewhere.
- Run new summer application process, vetting incoming ventures, organizing and coordinating interviews with prospective candidates and sponsors globally
- Assist in venture selection process with Global Manager, Seed Ventures and aligning final cohort with senior leadership
- Help to organize & run 3+ bootcamps throughout the year to train ABI full time employees in pre-seed process
- Plan and execute Demo Day
- Assist in development of ZXL Playbook to facilitate expansion of program to other zones
- Coordinate with local People teams to find team support resources for specific projects
- Coordinate and facilitate cohort touchpoints and senior leadership touchpoints to update throughout program
- Track performance of ventures throughout program and afterwards to measure results and optimize program
- Own and update the ZXL project management platform, as well as relevant learning resources
- Learn how to mentor international and local teams throughout year to help set up for success
- Assist with campus recruiting to funnel intern talent to the summer program
SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU? HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Impeccable knowledge of the ZX Operating System to inform dozens of teams throughout the year
- Strong people/management skills to effectively communicate and guide diverse teams around the globe
- Solid organizational capacity to manage many moving pieces and teams at a given moment
- Entrepreneurial spirit to empower early stage ventures
- Experience in and passion for the food/beverage start-up space
- Willingness to get hands dirty, supporting teams as much as they need to set these businesses up for success
- Maker instinct to get into the tiny executional details of a best-in-class program
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable.
ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 20 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
BE EMPOWERED BY PEOPLE.
Work with passionate partners and industry leaders, including entrepreneurs, investors, operators, and innovators who are dreaming of changing the world…and then doing it. You’ll have the chance not just to work with them, but to become one of them. We’re a company of owners, which means you can count on your colleagues because they’re as vested in this dream as you are.
LEARN QUICKLY. GROW QUICKLY.
You’ll explore uncharted territory, creating, investing in and leading businesses, products, and models that didn’t exist before. The result? You have the opportunity – and the expectation – to learn something new. And you’ll learn quickly, because accepting big challenges is in your DNA.
GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
At ZX Ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to build the future of an industry, backed by its leader. What does that mean? A startup environment with access to AB InBev’s resources. Centuries of expertise spanning 150 countries and 180,000 colleagues. Brands that have been bringing people together for generations. The possibilities for your career are endless.
There are no limits to what you can achieve here. If you have the ambition to chase big dreams, at ZX Ventures you’ll get the autonomy and resources to turn them into reality.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.