Global Manager, Planning & Performance Management
ZX Ventures, New York
Brewing up the future, today.
We are currently searching for top talent to join as a Global Manager, Planning & Performance Management within our Omnichannel team. This role is based out of our global headquarters in New York.
- Lead strategic 3YP and 1YP processes cascading guidelines to all Businesses and support them throughout the process.
- Financial modeling, measurement and analysis (tracking and monitoring financial results)
- Project management, influencing and managing stakeholders across all zones and functions.
- Tracks business results, financial targets, and consolidates information from zone stakeholders to prepare presentations for monthly reporting to ZX leadership.
- Develops financial reporting structure, process, and systems to establish routine and automated visibility of business performance to support a growing business.
- Lead special projects interacting with all Omnichannel Global teams.
SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU? HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- True self-starters. ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- Someone who has delivered exceptional results for their company throughout their career. We are looking for people who can show that their actions have led to impact.
- A university degree, and candidates who have shown development through work experience.
- A minimum of 2 - 5 years of experience in financial planning, FP&A, and strategic planning.
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle a number of challenges, wherever they are needed within the company. You will be trusted to develop plans to improve our business based on your specific area of responsibility and adapt to evolving responsibility as our business grows.
- Advanced project management skills that are needed to deliver great results in our work environment, as well as execution drive.
- Interest in our industry and it's evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets opportunities.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable.
ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 20 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
BE EMPOWERED BY PEOPLE.
Work with passionate partners and industry leaders, including entrepreneurs, investors, operators, and innovators who are dreaming of changing the world…and then doing it. You’ll have the chance not just to work with them, but to become one of them. We’re a company of owners, which means you can count on your colleagues because they’re as vested in this dream as you are.
LEARN QUICKLY. GROW QUICKLY.
You’ll explore uncharted territory, creating, investing in and leading businesses, products, and models that didn’t exist before. The result? You have the opportunity – and the expectation – to learn something new. And you’ll learn quickly, because accepting big challenges is in your DNA.
GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
At ZX Ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to build the future of an industry, backed by its leader. What does that mean? A startup environment with access to AB InBev’s resources. Centuries of expertise spanning 150 countries and 180,000 colleagues. Brands that have been bringing people together for generations. The possibilities for your career are endless.
There are no limits to what you can achieve here. If you have the ambition to chase big dreams, at ZX Ventures you’ll get the autonomy and resources to turn them into reality.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
Jobs You May Like
New College Grad - Systems Engineers (Bachelor's Degree) - Multiple Locations
Visa, Foster City CA, US