Global Manager, eRetail Capabilities (Maternity Cover 12 Months)
ZX Ventures, London
Brewing up the future, today.
We are currently searching for top talent to join us as a Global Manager, eRetail Capabilities within our Global eRetail team, which is part of our eCommerce ecosystem, based in London. ZX eCommerce seeks to utilize digital platforms to transform the way consumers experience beverages. We partner with the world’s leading online retailers and platforms and connect with consumers along their beverage journey to enhance their personal beverage experience, from discovery and education to trial, purchase and replenishment.
This role involves working as part of a newly formed Global eRetail structure, where the Centre of Excellence team is focused on driving eRetail KPIs, the strategy & drivers of growth and developing the insights, expertise and best-in-class capabilities to fuel eRetail success across 14 different countries (and counting!). This is a 12 month maternity leave coverage based in London but will involve global travel.
- Drive and ensure overall global eRetail business KPIs and growth (Revenue, Market Share etc.)
- Work as part of the Centre of Excellence team to define and implement the eRetail global strategy, direction and priorities and ensure alignment across markets.
- Develop the strategic frameworks and tools to empower our local teams to accelerate online growth with our eRetail customers, from SEO to the “perfect” assortment.
- Work with the local teams to understand the growth levers in each market and codify local initiatives into global best practices, which are then to be implemented in new markets, leading to new results.
- Build and maintain the global tools, resources and platforms which become embedded in the local teams’ routines and ways of working.
- Create, lead and maintain a community of eRetail experts by managing best-in-class knowledge sharing across several countries and encourage culture of collaboration.
- Organize and facilitate training to develop key eRetail technical skills and expertise across teams in multiple countries.
- Connect the eRetail team to the learning and development materials they need to enhance their strengths and close their gaps, creating a consistent and best-in-class learning experience
- Lead monthly knowledge sharing and training sessions.
- Drive a fast-paced test and learn agenda by creating “scrum” teams across markets, leading to initiatives that drive business KPIs.
Our Global Manager for the eRetail Capabilities role needs four core strengths:
- Passion for building a community and connecting people through knowledge sharing.
- Strong eCommerce (ideally eRetail) expertise and a love for all things online, drinks & technology.
- Strong communication skills, with expertise in both building relationships and also synthesizing complex information into digestible formats through an understanding of audience requirements.
- Grit – a balance of passion for the challenge and ability withstand many setbacks in order to keep making progress in uncertain, iterative, evolutionary processes.
SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU? HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- True self-starters. ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves, and we are looking for owners who thrive in our fast-paced environment.
- You've delivered exceptional results throughout your prior experiences. We are looking for people who can show that their actions have led to impact.
- Exceptional people skills with a demonstrated ability to establish & activate great networks.
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills, with an ability to identify opportunities through data. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle challenges wherever they are needed within the company.
- You can be reactive and flex your approach based on the needs and demands of the teams and market – especially as you’ll be managing your own agenda and deciding on the action to take
- Interest in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new business problems, the development of processes, and identifying gaps in order to close them down.
- Previous experience of working with cross-functional teams and large stakeholder groups.
- You're a creative problem solver.
- You are an intensely curious individual who is passionate about understanding our brands at a global level and how we can better meet the needs of our internal teams and external customers
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for establishing operational process and routines.
Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with top start-ups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries.
ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 20 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
BE EMPOWERED BY PEOPLE.
Work with passionate partners and industry leaders, including entrepreneurs, investors, operators, and innovators who are dreaming of changing the world…and then doing it. You’ll have the chance not just to work with them, but to become one of them. We’re a company of owners, which means you can count on your colleagues because they’re as vested in this dream as you are.
LEARN QUICKLY. GROW QUICKLY.
You’ll explore uncharted territory, creating, investing in and leading businesses, products, and models that didn’t exist before. The result? You have the opportunity – and the expectation – to learn something new. And you’ll learn quickly, because accepting big challenges is in your DNA.
GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
At ZX Ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to build the future of an industry, backed by its leader. What does that mean? A startup environment with access to AB InBev’s resources. Centuries of expertise spanning 150 countries and 180,000 colleagues. Brands that have been bringing people together for generations. The possibilities for your career are endless.
There are no limits to what you can achieve here. If you have the ambition to chase big dreams, at ZX Ventures you’ll get the autonomy and resources to turn them into reality.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.