The Business and Data Analytics Specialist, reporting to the Head of Analytics for eCommerce, will be responsible for designing and delivering world class analytical solutions for ZX Ventures' eCommerce businesses, specifically for the eRetail group within eCommerce. The Business and Data Analytics Specialist will work as part of our Global Data Team, along with Data Engineers, Analytics Specialists and Data Scientists located across the world, to unlock the value of our data assets and build a truly data driven organization.
- Develop tools and solutions that improve corporate analytics maturity to support growing demand for fact based, customer-centric decision making.
- Design, develop and deliver self-service data infrastructure, ensuring data quality and proper governance.
- Support the definition of roadmap for long-term analytics needs, serving the stakeholders needs for business monitoring, insights and data driven automation.
- Communicate the value and manage the implementation of world-class data solutions.
- Develop ad hoc analysis of critical issues that impact business performance and translate the analysis into actionable recommendations or automation opportunities.
- We are looking for data, insights and recommendations that lead to change, not simply reporting on what has occurred.
- Administering and training people on business or web analytics platform to enable self-service data analysis.
SOUND INTERESTING TO YOU? HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights that drive decisions and return on investment.
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large data sets to analyze, test, validate and report data.
- Strong skills in database modeling, database querying, web analytics platforms, business intelligence platforms and advanced data wrangling in Excel.
- Clear understanding of modern data stores architectures and concepts of structured and unstructured data types.
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate with people at all levels throughout the organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences. Proficiency in English.
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects.
- True self-starters. ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of the our fast-paced environment
- Someone who is intellectually curious about people and data - you know how to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working with Data and Analytics.
- Relational databases, multidimensional databases
- Machine learning, artificial intelligence
- SQL, DAX, MDX
- PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker, Domo, PowerPivot, PowerQuery
- Social listening, market intelligence
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable.
ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 20 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
BE EMPOWERED BY PEOPLE.
Work with passionate partners and industry leaders, including entrepreneurs, investors, operators, and innovators who are dreaming of changing the world…and then doing it. You’ll have the chance not just to work with them, but to become one of them. We’re a company of owners, which means you can count on your colleagues because they’re as vested in this dream as you are.
LEARN QUICKLY. GROW QUICKLY.
You’ll explore uncharted territory, creating, investing in and leading businesses, products, and models that didn’t exist before. The result? You have the opportunity – and the expectation – to learn something new. And you’ll learn quickly, because accepting big challenges is in your DNA.
GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
At ZX Ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to build the future of an industry, backed by its leader. What does that mean? A startup environment with access to AB InBev’s resources. Centuries of expertise spanning 150 countries and 180,000 colleagues. Brands that have been bringing people together for generations. The possibilities for your career are endless.
There are no limits to what you can achieve here. If you have the ambition to chase big dreams, at ZX Ventures you’ll get the autonomy and resources to turn them into reality.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.