Investment Partner, Growth Equity Fund
ZX Ventures is the global growth and innovation group within AB InBev, the world's leading global brewer. We were created with a mandate to nurture, support, and grow the products and services of tomorrow. We are here to invest ahead of the curve: seeding, launching, and scaling new products that deliver exceptional consumer experiences and bring (more) people together. Here at ZX, our goal is to empower entrepreneurs to unlock exponential growth. We partner with devoted founders and best-in-class business builders to help them grow their businesses.
The Investment Partner will be expected to source a growing number of investment opportunities and formulating proactive investment theses for the ZX Growth Equity Fund. This position will lead all facets of analysis and assessment of potential growth equity investments and portfolio management activities, and the Partner should show the ability to establish "go-to" relationships with prospective company management teams when leading investment processes. The partner will lead by example in ZX mission, values, and philosophy. In all aspects, they serve as a role model for the values and mission of the organization.
- Develops proactive investment theses in areas of interest and takes an active role in the capital raising activities of firm’s funds
- Leads and oversees all stages of investment transaction-related efforts including financial modeling and analysis, industry research, negotiation of investment terms, valuation analyses and liquidity events.
- Performs due diligence such as customer and management references, and industry research (e.g. market sizing and mapping and competitive landscape analyses), while demonstrating the ability to form a viewpoint on investment opportunities.
- Crafts investment memoranda and presentation materials for the partnership, and in a lead investor capacity, to include developing and refining presentation themes, data gathering and synthesis, and constructing professional presentation materials.
- Works with portfolio companies to enhance operations and performance, report on portfolio company's performance and supporting them on ad hoc projects.
- Creates processes and infrastructures to ensure long-term scalability of ZX’s investment process.
- Demonstrates an ability to leverage an existing network of relationships to source a growing number of compelling investment opportunities.
- Presents investment opportunities to ZX's Executive Investment Committee.
- Progressive experience leading investment banking, venture capital, or private equity work with direct or indirect exposure to the DTC or eCommerce space
- Ability to self-direct, analyze, evaluate, and form independent investment judgments
- Excellent organizational skills with a self-starter mentality and also a strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities
- Strong financial modelling capabilities / Professional Excel and PowerPoint experience
TRANSFORM THE WORLD WITH AN EXTRAORDINARY TEAM.
Together with the world’s largest brewer, we are building the future of beverage, technology, sustainability, and beyond with the competitive advantage of our scale and capabilities. We build, buy, and invest to be at the forefront of innovation with the consumer at the center of it all. And you’re not doing it alone. We believe that with the strength and diversity of our teams, we can do anything. Work with people who are curious, kind, passionate, and resilient.
LEAD IMPACTFUL WORK.
You have the opportunity to be the first to do something with an impact on entrepreneurs, an industry and the world. Our role is to dream up the future and then make it tangible. We’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and we do that by empowering teams to lead change and deliver results.
BUILD YOUR FUTURE.
Your next job likely isn’t one that exists today. Because we’re always changing you can have multiple careers within the same company and exposure to diverse experiences. The biggest challenges are yet to be solved and we bring on bright, curious people to help challenge, change, and grow.
About ZX Ventures
ZX Ventures is a global incubator and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading global brewer. ZX is a smaller, nimble group that is part of AB InBev and is dedicated to investing in and developing new products and businesses that address emerging consumer needs.
Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined.
ZX Ventures’ unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future.
Be a Better ZX Ventures Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at ZX Ventures when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about ZX Ventures? Visit ZX Ventures's website.
WE PUT MORE POWER IN YOUR HANDS
Tech Jobs For You
Public Service Northeast Higher Education Finance Transformati...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA